Full-time staff will be recruited to work as Researcher within the scope of the project being carried out in the Cancer (Epi)genetics Lab. at İzmir Biomedicine and Genome Center.
Required qualifications :
• Having a PhD degree in Biology, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Biochemistry, Bioengineering or a related field,
• Having published at least one research article within the scope of doctoral studies as being first author,
• Having good command of English language,
• Having extensive knowledge and experience in Molecular Biology
• Having the ability to do integrative studies using computational and experimental approaches together.
• Having good communication and learning skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creation of cell line models to understand the mechanisms driving bladder cancer
• Execution of experiments
• Analysis and reporting of experimental results