The Izmir Biomedicine and Genome Center (IBG, Turkey) is looking for a full-time Administrative Research Assistant to support the Principal Investigators at IBG.
Candidates must have:
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience at providing senior level administrative support in a corporate or academic environment,
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Turkish,
• Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritise tasks,
• Skills including but not limited to: good team player, solution-oriented, investigative, advanced organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The main tasks for this position will include:
• Supporting the project coordinators of EU and other internationally funded projects in realising the activities specified in the Grant Agreements,
• Establishing and maintaining accurate documentation of all project-related processes and ensuring confidentiality,
• Organising periodic project meetings and preparing meeting minutes
• Managing travel arrangements (domestic/international),
• Undertaking other project-related duties as required and appropriate.