Izmir Biomedicine and Genome Center (IBG) is looking for a full-time Software Developer for the Management Information Systems Department.
• At least 2-year graduation certificate from university’s applied science, technical or engineering departments,
• At least 5 year working experience,
• To familiar Python Language,
• To possess at least one of MariaDB or PostgreSQL Databases (Preferred),
• To be a team member in at least 1 corporate project completed in the field of software development,
• English Level Certificate from central examinations (YDS, YÖKDİL vs.) or (TOEFL, IELTS vs.) private institutions (Preferred),
• To possess Django Web Framework (Preferred),
• To possess HTML, CSS, JS Technologies (Preferred),
• Accomplished military obligation for male candidates,
• To be non-smoking.
• Developing and maintaining in-house applications and tools
• Administration of MariaDB and PostgreSQL Databases
• Preparing custom reports necessary for managers
• Creating users according to the information in the Human Resources System and defining the users' access authorization to in-house applications.