The Izmir Biomedicine and Genome Center (IBG, Turkey) is looking for a full-time Project Management Specialist to support the administrative and financial coordination of EU FP and international projects and other activities of the Project Management Office.
Candidates must have:
• Min. Bachelor's degree,
• A minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience in the context of EU Framework Programmes and other international projects,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Turkish,
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software such as PMP, IPMA, etc.
• Skills including but not limited to: good team player, solution-oriented, investigative, advanced organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The main tasks for this position will include:
• Supporting the project coordinator of EU FP and other international projects in realising the activities specified in the Grant Agreements,
• Ensuring all project documentation is accurate and uploaded into internal and external claims systems,
• Monitoring project budget and preparing periodic financial reports to be submitted to the European Commission,
• Organising periodic project meetings and preparing meeting minutes,
• Contributing to the planning and development of projects,
• Coordinating with different departments to ensure projects are completed on time